Desk of Contents[Hide][Show]
That is in all probability my favourite Crock Pot experiment to this point. I made a decision to attempt it when somebody posted a recipe on Pinterest, however the hyperlink was damaged so I needed to attempt to determine it out myself. As soon as the thought was in my head it was too intriguing to let go of and I knew I needed to see if I might do it. The top end result was a scrumptious, creamy cheesecake that didn’t require using my oven.
Crock Pot Cheesecake?
I do know, I do know, the thought of constructing cheesecake in a sluggish cooker is a bit of odd. I used to be skeptical too. However I figured if you can also make meatloaf in a sluggish cooker, and chai tea lattes in a sluggish cooker, why not give cheesecake making a attempt? I’m glad I did as a result of it turned out scrumptious!
This recipe has been particularly useful on busy holidays like Thanksgiving when my oven is already working at capability with different dishes. On days like that, I don’t have the time or area to make any desserts within the oven.
It’s additionally very nice in the summertime once I don’t need the oven heating up the home. As a bonus, this recipe can also be simpler than cooking cheesecake within the oven.
The way to Make a Sluggish Cooker Cheesecake
The method is absolutely no totally different than making it within the oven.
- Step 1: Make the crust. I make my crust out of floor nuts for a extra nutrient-dense choice than the standard graham cracker crumbs. I just like the fiber, wholesome fat, and minerals in nuts. And I actually benefit from the nutty taste.
- Step 2: Make the filling. Make certain your cream cheese is smooth – like room temperature smooth – in any other case you’ll get a chunky filling. And it’s actually greatest to make use of some type of high-powered kitchen equipment to combine the filling. I normally go for a blender or stand mixer, however immersion blenders and meals processors additionally work.
- Step 3: Cook dinner. Stick it within the sluggish cooker, put the lid on, and let it prepare dinner!
- Step 4: Cool.
- Step 5: Prime. This step is completely elective, however generally it’s good to decorate up your cheesecake. You can also make a easy chocolate ganache with chocolate chips and whipping cream or simply prepare contemporary berries excessive. A skinny layer of lemon curd may be tasty.
Crock Pot Cheesecake Recipe
Maintain the oven free on busy holidays with this fix-it-and-forget-it Crock Pot cheesecake recipe.
Make the Crust:
Grind the nuts in a high-powered blender or meals processor till they change into floury.
In a small bowl, combine the bottom nuts with the coconut oil or butter, egg, and stevia if utilizing.
Press into the underside of a pan that can match within the backside of your Crock Pot with a bit of room on both sides.
Make the Filling:
In a blender or stand mixer, mix all of the filling elements and mix effectively.
Style to verify it’s sweetened to style.
Pour over the crust.
Put about 1 cup of water within the backside of the Crock Pot.
Rigorously place the dish with the cheesecake into the Crock Pot, ensuring to not get water in it.
Put the lid on the Crock Pot.
Flip Crock Pot on excessive and prepare dinner for about 2 hours, checking sometimes to verify there’s nonetheless water within the backside.
The cheesecake is completed when the center is about and the highest barely begins to crack.
Flip off the warmth and go away the cheesecake within the Crock Pot till cooled.
Chill within the fridge for just a few hours earlier than serving.
Get pleasure from!
- Make a easy chocolate ganache to pour over the cheesecake with equal components warmed heavy cream and chocolate chips.
- Prime with assorted berries and sliced strawberries.
- Make a pumpkin model for the autumn.
Energy: 513kcalCarbohydrates: 8.3gProtein: 14.1gFats: 48.6gSaturated Fats: 23.3gLdl cholesterol: 189mgSodium: 291mgFiber: 3.5gSugar: 1.7g